Level 3 Award in Education & Training (Formerly PTLLS) – train in the recognised Trainer/teacher qualification. Starting 23rd May 2018
Who should do this course:
Individuals who work or want to work in the teaching/training or further education and skills sector.
Individuals currently working as assessors, who would like to achieve a qualification that introduces them to teaching.
Individuals who want an introductory qualification to enable them to make career choices.
Individuals who have completed introduction to training qualifications.
This popular course sets the Gold Standard in training as a trainer. It is designed for those who would like to work towards a teaching or training qualification or to get onto higher qualifications in teaching. The course will train you how to use your training and teaching more effectively in groups or with individuals. The training will take you through the full process of :
- Identifying your roles and responsibilities
- The learning cycle
- Learning Styles
- Strategies to overcoming barriers to learning
- Schemes of work and session plans
- Assessment methods and types.
- How to use visual aids
- Student support.
30 minute micro teaching recording.
- Minimum 19 years old
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- A lot of patience as this is an intensive course.
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
- Completed Application form
- Photographic proof of ID.
Contact HURT on 02871369696 or email email@example.com