Due to the current situation with funding cuts which has reduced essential support to people affected with Drug & Alcohol issues HURT is seeking someone to help us restore our services with experience in Fundraising…..If you have experience and can volunteer a few hours a week please private mail, email: email@example.com or contact us on 02871369696….
https://hurtni.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/logo.png 0 0 Tina Burns https://hurtni.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/logo.png Tina Burns2017-03-13 14:52:442017-03-13 14:52:44Fundraiser Needed!
Latest from the Blog
- 10th October – World Mental Health Day October 3, 2018
- FREE Drug and Alcohol Awareness Programme 2018 August 24, 2018
- 2018 National Lottery Awards Good Causes -WE NEED YOUR VOTES!!! June 29, 2018
- HURT (Have Your Tomorrows) June 1, 2018
- L3 Award in Education and Training – 23rd May 2018 May 16, 2018
HURT (Have Your Tomorrows)
HURT support individuals and their families in all stages of recovery from alcohol and other drug problems.
Monday-Friday: 9am to 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Tel: 028 7136 9696
14 Clarendon Street, Derry. BT48 7ET