HURT’s AGM will be held on Tuesday February 6th 2018 at 5pm in Holywell Trust, Bishop Street, Derry.
https://hurtni.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/logo.png 0 0 Tina Burns https://hurtni.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/logo.png Tina Burns2018-01-31 13:40:122018-01-31 13:40:12HURT's ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018
Latest from the Blog
- 10th October – World Mental Health Day October 3, 2018
- FREE Drug and Alcohol Awareness Programme 2018 August 24, 2018
- 2018 National Lottery Awards Good Causes -WE NEED YOUR VOTES!!! June 29, 2018
- HURT (Have Your Tomorrows) June 1, 2018
- L3 Award in Education and Training – 23rd May 2018 May 16, 2018
HURT (Have Your Tomorrows)
HURT support individuals and their families in all stages of recovery from alcohol and other drug problems.
Monday-Friday: 9am to 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Tel: 028 7136 9696
14 Clarendon Street, Derry. BT48 7ET